Dormitory Manila: DORMUS
Dormitory Manila: DORMUS is the premier student dormitory strategically located in front of the University of Santo Tomas in Manila. Its location, list of amenities and conveniences raise dormitory living to a new level.
Dormitory Manila: Best Features and Amenities
DORMUS offers ergonomically and meticulously-designed and engineered spaces for optimal living and learning lifestyle:
- keycard entry
- guarded 24/7 professional security personnel,
- closed-circuit television (CCTV) surveillance
- free high-speed broadband WiFi access
- utmost safety:
- smoke detectors and sprinkler systems
- easy access to fully-operable fire exits,
- water hoses/ fire emergency equipment in all floors
- free housekeeping services,
- optional meal plans to be delivered regularly
- myPod+ (a mini-refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee machine) laundry services
- 24-hour generator set
- air-conditioned purified/negatively-ionized breathing air
- Light-Emitting Diodes (LED) lighting
- self-limiting water faucets
- low-volume water closets
- low-wattage water heaters
- energy-saving building design and construction
- multi-purpose meeting spaces
- member-only, interactive and engaging online community regularly scheduled social activities and events
Dormitory Manila: Best Location
A dormitory in Manila that is literally a stone’s throw away from the University of Santo Tomas, the Far Eastern University and other learning institutions, DORMUS does away with the problems of long commutes, early wake-up calls and transportation expenses.
myDorm, Inc., a fully-professional corporation whose main expertise is on managed student accommodations, has taken all steps to give a worry-free solution to all the residents’ concerns and anxiety over their housing needs. myDorm is the new name in managed student accommodations with the LEARNING/LIVING LIFESTYLE CONCEPT. With purposeful, aesthetic and sustainable design, social interaction and academic enhancement in mind, myDorm serves to offer the much-needed alternative to the restricting and boxed-in housing being provided to students today.
For more updates regarding myDorm, Inc. and DORMUS, please like myDorm Living Boutique Spaces Facebook Page.